Friday, January 21, 2011

Computer Fundamentals

What did you learn this Semester in Computer Fundamentals?      
        Through the year I learned how to use the computer better. Learned how to use Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, and Excel. Now I can use them, and understand what I'm doing. I have learned a lot of computer terms. And their all in my blog.

Why is technology important for any career you would be pursuing?       
         In the future I would like to make my own website, selling clothes. But clothes I made. Most probably with my dog character I always draw. I've already made a prototype. And so, I would like to make my website. 

What Academy major would you follow for the rest of your high school career?
         I might be going to multimedia because I love cameras. I'm getting a pro-camera. And I always go outside to take pictures. And post it up in "Flickr". I have a pro account already. So yea......I'm going to multimedia, making my own website.

No comments:

Post a Comment